Saturday, January 16, 2010

Belated Peru Pictures


We saw this double rainbow on the way back from Machu Picchu.  The squeals from the other tourists on the bus was one of the most amusing things that day.



Our day at Machu Picchu was the only good weather day on our whole trip.


Locals get about 30 cents for a photo op.  60 cents if they have a lamb.



We climbed that peak in the background.  Surprisingly, it only took an extra hour each way.



The locals were very friendly.


This was at the top of a bunch of amazing meso-American village ruins.  The buildings are behind me.



That's my girl.


We didn't make it in, but the view was amazing from outside.


Audi likes door pictures.  I like her.


Seemed like the right thing to do.


3 comments:

Al said...

so jealous man

brandon frandsen said...

very nice. one day i hope to go on an exotic vacation with you guys

brandon frandsen said...

oh wait, I had a baby now my dreams are over! j/k (kinda)